Holiday Meals Provided by St. Peter’s
St. Peter’s has been invited to support Pathways to Home in providing holiday meals for 40 families. We have partnered with Publix located at 825 Rinehart Rd. (across from St. Peter’s) to purchase holiday meal certificates at a cost of $44.95 each. Each certificate provides a completely prepared meal that will feed a family of 7-8.
Please select one the following options by December 11, 2016:
- Order a Holiday Meal at the delicatessen in Publix
- Tell them the meal is for St. Peter’s
- Publix will give you a duplicate receipt for the meal
- Bring your receipt to church office or put it in the offering plate
- A third party will pick up the meals for the Pathways family
Note: If you need help in purchasing the certificate, the Delicatessan Manager at Publix can assist you. You can also get additional information from the Publix website: Publix.com.
Designate a donation for Holiday Meals and place in Sunday offering plate, or drop off at the church office.
Thank you for sharing holiday joy with one of these families.